Monday, September 28, 2009

kerja selepas raya..

after 12 days of holiday, now i'm back at work.. haiihh.. what a lazy dreamy monday.. how's ur eid celebration? mine is not much different from the past years.. spending the morning of eid at in-laws, after zuhur need to hurry back to JB my kampung.. mind u.. it is kampung.. oh but klakornya this year i got back to jb only after maghrib then turn out that nobody at home.. my father went to his friend's house while my sister is still not back from singapore (collect duit raya kat sana sangat menguntungkan :p)..

then i head back to my house with all the lauk pauk from kota that supposed to be sent to my kampung.. so the next morning, we went to my kampung house and again hah?? takde orang gak.. my father was heading up to pekan nenas while my sister was on his way to pontian.. cess.. so balik semula to my in laws kat kota with all the lauk pauk.. sirih pulang ke ganggang katanya.. :D

i only got to meet my siblings on petang of third raya.. raya keempat sume 8 of us ada kat kampung except for my eldest brother yang dah oledi balik KL.. masak2 dengan meriah seperti raya pertama kecuali tiada ketupat hanya nasi bungkus segera.. lain-lain seperti rendang, ayam masak merah, sambal goreng, and serunding were there ready to be eat.. malamnya kitorang buat BBQ.. kambing ayam daging ikan udang dan lain lain.. yummy yummy kata alisyia.. so meriah so kecoh kepoh suasana itu.. i luv it..
 

Template by Best Web Hosting