Thursday, November 6, 2008

penilaian prestasi??

eeuuu.. its time of the year again to submit our yearly report.. this time around i don't feel much burden compared to last two years.. this year i just have to evaluate two of my staff after changing this new portfolio..

in my first year, i had to give out marks to 5 staffs under me.. and for my second year, things become worst.. i need to evaluate 14 staffs altogether.. and both two years happened while i'm in 'pantang'..

its hard to give out marks.. i'm quite strict at my first year coz i'm new and i don't know how.. plus the marks is given really based on description of marks criteria.. last year i'm quite lenient and alhamdulillah one of my staf was awarded as 'staf cemerlang'.. hmm.. i think i'm going to be positive again this year coz i think my staffs have done a good job.. kalu ada salah silap sket2 tu biasalah.. after all we are just human.. mistake is juat natural things.. i think peoples who aren't making any mistakes is an abnormal person.. wohoo..

well aku sbok2 pkir nak bg markah lak ek.. sendrik nya laporan xsiap lagi ni.. next week before aku fly g bandung aku nak kena submit dah kat boss.. adoohh.. cemana la plak ek markah sendrik.. hehehe.. asik ckup makan jek markah aku.. taun ni cenggitu jugaklah gayanya.. we'll see..
 

Template by Best Web Hosting