Friday, June 19, 2009

percubaan beraktiviti..

aku mempunyai perjalanan hidup yang sangat rutin.. start my day at 6.30am, get ready to work, got out from house at 7.30am, driving lazily, reaching opis at 8am, switch on the bloody old computer, need to wait about 10minutes untill its ready, start working, once in a while i will come out from my room and went to frens room to chat or gossiping around, break at 1pm, start again at 2pm, shutting down pc exactly at 5pm, punch out, driving recklessly back home, reaching home at 5.30pm, solat mandi and lepak2 with the girls, doing some cooking, dinner with family, and sleeping at 10 or 11pm..

this is the same routine since 3 years ago.. while my everyday routine turn to be the same exact way, my weekend didn't help me much.. every weekend i had to go back to MIL's house and there's nothing to do except lazying around..

i think i need to change my life a little bit.. my boring schedule makes me unfit.. makes me gain some weight.. i'm easily tired and my body's ache.. so to start things and to get myself a fit and healthy body, i decided to try on gym.. hahah.. so today on Friday's long hours break, me and 2 of my colleagues went to the gym here inside the University, nobody in the gym so i feel more confident because i know that i can't stand to workout for more than 10minutes..

start with some stretching, and one things lead to another.. the gym is so small and there isn't much facilities but i think it will be more than enough for me.. i manage to try on 4 different things and each of it i can only make it up to 7 minutes.. huahahahaha.. but its a start.. i dont wanna push myself.. my shirt already wet with sweat only after 10minutes of working out.. its good because i rarely sweat.. i dont feel tired but i do feel lighter (berangaaaannnnnnnn.. xsampai 30 minit dah nak perasan kurusssss)

so we agree to try this on at least once a week.. beside the gym, there's also a sauna room and a steam bath room.. maybe i'll try one of those later.. (but i bet if i can sit inside the sauna room more than 5 minutes.. lemas aku dok situ lama2)..

oh and i think i'm going to have another new things to tried on.. danda bought me a bicycle so i can cycle with him petang2.. ah shoot i dont think i can make it.. the bicycle is too high for me, i have a short leg, tak sampai la nanti nak brenti kena jinjit2 pastu tak sampai gak lalu tergolek pulak.. but still need to have a go.. i need it anyway for a healthy and fit body.. go me..
 

Template by Best Web Hosting